We offer a variety of programs and services that are always offered free of charge. We do not make referrals for abortion. Our purpose is to support, encourage, and assist a woman in carrying her pregnancy to term and caring for her baby after birth. We also support improved pregnancy outcomes, family stability and economic self-sufficiency.
- Pregnancy tests; education on pregnancy and abortion alternatives
- Non-medical ultrasounds and our all-new 3d/4d ultrasounds
- Abstinence education
- Friendship, emotional, and spiritual support
- Assistance in obtaining medical care and housing
- Education, including childbirth education, parenting, nutrition and health, breastfeeding, life-skills, infant safety, father’s rights and responsibilities, and more.
- “Mommy Bucks” program fortifies the education – time spent while learning parenting skills
- Post-abortion counseling: one on one or group settings
- "The Quest for Authentic Manhood" - A Men's counseling, support and information class: one on one setting.
- Decision-making support and adoption agency referrals
We also provide accurate information, referral and assistance with securing additional necessary services that enable women to carry their pregnancies to term and care for their babies after birth. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Medical Care
- Nutrition Services
- Housing Assistance
- Adoption Services
- Education and Employment Assistance, including services that support the continuation and completion of high school
- Parenting Education and Support Services
- Abstinence Education